Our HVAC & R (Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration) division has unique expertise and experience in providing comprehensive turnkey HVAC&R solutions to a wide range of Offshore and Marine applications, including FPSOâ€™s, Oilrigs, Platforms, Pipe Laying Barges, Multi-Purpose Supply Vessels and Offshore accommodation modules.
Our Scope of Services for the Marine and Offshore HVAC & R industry:
- Provide turnkey project solutions encompassing engineering design, supply, and installation, testing and commissioning of new heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems complying with class requirements.
Manufacturer of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Equipment, Heat Exchangers and Coolers
- Provide turnkey project solutions encompassing engineering design, supply, and installation, testing and commissioning of new refrigeration plants and cold room systems complying with class requirements.
- Equipment supply, installation, testing and commissioning of air-conditioning and refrigeration system.
- Design, fabrication and installation of spiral/rectangular ducting system including thermal insulation and jacketing.
- Fabrication/Supply of in-line accessories and ventilation system.
- Trouble shooting, service and maintenance of air-conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation system.
- Riding crew and OEM supplier of reconditioned and refurbished parts and compressors. Voyage repairs around the world and round the clock.
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration System (Design, Supply & Installation; Repair & Upgrading).
- Retrofit of Air-Conditioning AND refrigeration plants with Non Ozone depleting refrigerants.
- Marine stockist for spares and compressors of reputed brands like Carrier, York, Daikin, and Sabroe.
- To perform complete test to system(s) (HVAC, REFRIGERATING, MECHANICAL VENT) which includes Hydro-Test, Leak Check to newly installed Pipe work, Flushing, Cleaning, Vacuuming and Top up system with first refrigerant charge.
- To perform complete Testing & Commissioning [T&C] to system(s).
- Indoor Air Quality Survey and Certification as per classification requirements
- Robotic Duct cleaning and Bacterial elimination
- Ductwork contaminated with dust and can act as a reservoir for microbial growth under normal operating conditions; duct cleaning will remove harmful contaminants, large deposit of dust and mold.
- Regular maintenance of ducts will:
- Permanent or persistent water damage in ducts
- Slime or microbial growth observed in ducts
- Debris build up in ducts that restricts airflow
- Dust discharging from supply diffusers
- Offensive odour originating in ductwork or HVAC components
With our professional management, well equipped workshops, established overseas networks, qualified and skilled operational staff, and a team of highly experienced engineers readily available to attend to any HVAC&R problem that you may have, we are confident that our products and services are of the best quality, most cost effective solutions available in the market today meeting both budget constraints and tight deadlines.
We constantly aim at finding the most cost effective solution for Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC&R) systems, for your projects.Â The advantage we have over our competitors is our ability to customize solutions for our clients. This is achieved through our proven Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) capability as well as adherence to strict QHSE standards, Budgetary control and project timeline.